Our ideal candidate has a passion for craft beer and has some experience in a brewery or packaging work environment, especially with a Wild Goose Canning line. This professional must also possess a strong work ethic and must enjoy working as part of a unified team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their skills within the craft brewing industry!
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Starts up, shuts down, and cleans equipment regularly according to brewery SOPs
• Performs packaging operations - canning and kegging
• Help build orders for distribution
• Operates a forklift as needed
• General cleaning duties
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to adhere to safety standards, especially with concentrated chemicals
• Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment in Florida
• Self-motivated with good time management skills
• Ability to manage multiple processes at one time
• Ability to coordinate and effectively communicate with other staff and departments according to schedule
• Ability to work in a diverse team environment
• Must have a positive attitude
• Ability to get forklift certified
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Position requires continuous standing, frequent walking, moderate to heavy lifting, moderate to heavy carrying, frequent bending and reaching, frequent climbing of stairs and ladders, and in-person communication
• Ability to lift 50lbs and occasionally move 165lbs
• Working for long periods of time in a non-climate controlled Florida Brewery; however, the office has AC and a beer fridge!
Compensation based on experience and is commensurate with local industry standards. TBBC offers health, dental and vision insurance, PTO, paid holidays, food discounts, and of course, beer!
Please email your resume to email@example.com